The wish list for the Jamboree is evolving and is continually updated. If there is anything you can provide, please contact us!
Human Resources: The Jamboree is in need of a publicist who takes on the job of dealing with print media and coordinating other promotions.
Shuttle: A van owner who coordinates shuttle service and drivers.
Donations: Food/drink for band hospitality.
Things we need:
- Tiki torches
- Tiki torch fuel
Jamboree Kitchen: We're building a Jamboree Kitchen! Below is a list of needed supplies.
- Large Pots and Pans
- Bus Tubs
- Super large soup pots (3-4) (no Teflon please)
- Large skillets (3-4) (preferably cast iron but no Teflon please)
- Cheese slicer (that can be used on large blocks of cheese)
- Knife set with holder
- Knife sharpening stone
- Dish drying racks (4) with drain board trays + utensil holders
- Cutting boards
- Air pots for coffee
- Serving/Mixing Bowls (Medium and Large sizes)
- Serving Platters (Medium and Large sizes)
- Serving Utensils
The Jamboree is in need of a new office space. The ideal space is in downtown Bellingham, private enough to practice in after hours, and suitable for a cat nap mid afternoon.