The 2014 Subdued Stringband Jamboree is in motion and we're excited for August. Tickets are available NOW!
We have such musical fun planned:
- Workshops 10AM-Noon Friday and Saturday!
- Square Dance every day at 6PM!
- Band Scramble on Saturday!
- Two Late Night Stages: The Midnight Serenade Tent & The Slanted Cabaret!
- Jamming ~ Kids' parade ~ Sunday Gospel ~ Sing-song ~ Fun!
Want a musical sneak peak of the 2014 Jamboree? Join us every Thursday for a mini-Jamboree in the Boundary Bay Beer Garden!
- Happy Hour (5-8PM) with Robert Sarazin Blake
- The Garden Twilight Series (8-11PM) with Hot Damn Scandal, Gallus Brothers, Crow Quill Night Owls, Moongrass, Rattletrap Ruckus, and more!