Masking, Distancing, and Vaccines, OH MY!
There will be many changes this year - please bear with us as we navigate the shifting phases and protocols required to make a safe Jamboree. We are using an abundance of caution to make our protocol decisions, in order to keep everybody safe and to abide by the guidelines.
And yes - we know that the CDC guidelines and the State guidelines don’t always align… it is a confusing time.
This year with respect to all our community members and with the aim of creating a safe space for everyone onsite:
- Staff, volunteers, and guests 12 and older will need to be fully vaccinated to attend.
- Kids age 3-11 need to show a negative COVID test dated August 10th or after to attend.
- Kids age 2 and under can enter without a vaccine or a negative test, but due to limited total attendance, they still need a ticket. Child tickets must be associated with an adult.
Home Testing for Kids:
Kids age 3-11 need to show a negative COVID test dated August 10th or after to attend. Both Home Based Rapid Antigen Test(Binax Now or other) and PCR test are acceptable. For PCR please bring copy of negative PCR test. For Rapid Antigen Test(Binax Now or other), please take a photo of test results and show photo at gate.
When buying tickets guests will be required to agree to these terms:
- I understand that I need to be fully vaccinated.
- I will email a photo of my vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11pm Aug 10th. I understand if I don’t email in this photo there won't be a ticket for me at the gate.
- As an Adult purchaser of a Kid Weekend Pass I will bring proof of my child’s negative Covid test from Aug 10th or later to the gate. I understand that without this proof, my child will not be able to enter.
- I agree to follow all of the Jamboree safely protocols on site and agree to be an awesome festival attendee, in keeping with the subdued spirit of Jamboree.
Jamboree safety protocols
- Masks and distancing will not be required for vaccinated attendees in outdoor spaces.
Masking is encouraged in bathrooms. We will have portable toilets for those not wishing to share air in the restsrooms. (All attendees 12 & up will be vaccinated)
- Outside of family camps, Age 3-11 required to wear masks in crowded areas.
(Crowded areas include: Kidsville, the playgroud, kids viewing stage, areas near the stage and other spontaneous gatherings)
-Anyone more comfortable wearing a mask is welcome to do so.
-Ticked holders who are uncomfortable with the jamboree covid terms and plan are welcome to a full refund up until 11:59pm Thursday July 29th. At Midnight July 30th all ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
The Sickness Exception
Ticket holders experiencing Covid symptoms are encouraged not to attend and a full refund will be administered after the festival. Please write to email@example.com for this refund.