Masking, Distancing, and Vaccines, OH MY!
There will be many changes this year - please bear with us as we navigate the shifting phases and protocols required to make a safe Jamboree. We are using an abundance of caution to make our protocol decisions, in order to keep everybody safe and to abide by the guidelines.
And yes - we know that the CDC guidelines and the State guidelines don’t always align… it is a confusing time.
This year with respect to all our community members and with the aim of creating a safe space for everyone onsite:
- Staff, volunteers, and guests 12 and older will need to be fully vaccinated to attend.
- Kids age 3-11 need to show a negative COVID test dated August 10th or after to attend.
- Kids age 2 and under can enter without a vaccine or a negative test, but due to limited total attendance, they still need a ticket. Child tickets must be associated with an adult.
When buying tickets guests will be required to agree to these terms:
- I understand that I need to be fully vaccinated.
- I will email a photo of my vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 28th. I understand if I don’t email in this photo I will be refunded and my ticket will go to a buyer on the waiting list.
- As an Adult purchaser of a Kid Weekend Pass I will bring proof of my child’s negative Covid test from Aug 10th or later to the gate. I understand that without this proof, my child will not be able to enter.
- I agree to follow all of the Jamboree safely protocols on site and agree to be an awesome festival attendee, in keeping with the subdued spirit of Jamboree. I understand that failure to follow the rules will be grounds for removal.
Jamboree safety protocols
Like everything during this time… All plans are subject to change.
We will update our Safety Plan on July 28th. If ticket holders are not comfortable with any new changes, full refunds will be available until July 30th.
In general we are expecting:
- Masks and 6’ distancing will be required in all common areas including walkways, workshop areas, bathrooms, staff canteen & vending areas.
- Masking and 6’ distancing will not be required within the boundaries of a campsite.
- An area near the stage will require masks but less distancing.
- An area further from the stage will require distancing but less masking.
- Audience will not be allowed within 20' of performers on stage.