Frequently Asked Questions
Will the Jamboree be in person this year?
- Yes! 850 tickets are available to the public. The location is The Deming Logging Show Fairgrounds, (3295 Cedarville Rd, Bellingham, Wa 98226)
- There will also be a Livestream posted to facebook and youtube for people to watch at home. The livestream will have a 24hr delay. It will be broadcast Aug 13, 14 & 15.
Do all attendees need to be vaccinated?
- Yep! When you buy your ticket you will send us proof that you're fully vaccinated, or that you have a plan to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks after your second dose) by the time of the Jamboree. If you fail to prove your vaccination record we will refund your ticket.
Can I buy my pass at the gate/in person?
- No! All passes are being sold in advance. There will be no ticket sales at the gate. If you show up to the Deming Log Show Fairgrounds without a pre-purchased pass you will be turned away. Please buy your ticket online here.
Can I buy my camping pass at the gate?
- No. Please buy your camping pass online here. This will reserve your space. You can buy up to 4 camping spaces at once if you want to camp near your friends.
I heard kids don't get free passes this year. What's the deal?
- It's true. Because of our attendance limit we had to make some changes to our prices this year. But to offset the added cost for families we are offering a Family Camping Rebate: Adults who buy 2 kid's passes will get their campsite for free!
If I ride my bike to the Jamboree can I camp for free?
- Yes! Bicyclists get free camping in the Beyond the Tin Hat area (formerly known as Seriously Subdued). Sites are first come, first serve. There will be no reservations for that area.
Can I buy a day pass?
- Nope. In the interest of the many health and safety protocols this year we are not selling any single day passes.
How will you enforce the safety protocols?
- We are creating a team to maintain the safety protocols required by the state of Washington as well as the CDC.
How did Jamboree officials design their COVID safety plan?
We met with officials from the health department to create a plan that we believe will be safest for everyone on site this year. We may need to make changes to the plan as new regulations develop. We'll update the website and post online whenever those changes come up.
Do I need to pay to watch the Jamboree from home?
- You don't need to but we hope you will contribute. The Jamboree is going to considerable expense to produce a high quality show. Please consider donating to the digital tip jar and don't forget to check out our merch page!
How can I tune in?
- We will Livestream here on our site, on Facebook, and Youtube.
- We will broadcast live on KMRE 102.3 FM in Bellingham and online anywhere.
I want to donate to the Jamboree to keep it alive, but how?
- Tax Deductable donation can be made via Allied Arts.
- You can check out the Sub-duds Online Store
- If you're interested in sponsoring us on a professional level check out our sponsor page.
Can I share this event with my friends and family?
- Yes please! Share it far and wide! We have a Facebook event for easy sharing, or spread the word by mouth, letter, carrier pigeon, or shout it from the mountaintops.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest Jamboree news.
How can my kids participate?
- Kidsville will be set up with the usual activities. Details HERE
- will have coloring pages for you to print out. We would love to see your kids' drawings when they're done!
- More info coming soon!
Where can I order my T-shirt?
- Our merch page, here.
I paid for shipping, but I want to pick my stuff up … what’s the deal?
- This is not an option. If it changes we will email you with details.
I want to buy merch but I don't want to do it online, can I still buy merch?
- Yep. You can buy merch on site, as usual, at Subduds. (We can't promise that we'll have every size and color in stock all weekend, so it's still a good idea to order online and pick it up there.)
Will 2021 posters be for sale?
- Yes. We'll be adding them to the Sub Duds online store when they are available.